February 21, 2012

Daniella & Barrett: Save the Dates! Part 1

I'm absolutely in love with how Barrett would do anything to make Daniella laugh, and the pure joy on her face when she looks at Barrett.... followed quickly by a beautiful laugh or a 'hand-to-face-I-can't-believe-he-just-said-that.' The last images towards the end of them laying in a field with the sun setting makes my heart so happy- this is love. This is why I love portrait photography. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I did capturing them. This shoot was a quick one so they could get their 'save the dates' out asap, so be on the look out for these two beauties on here again in a few months when we do the official engagement shoot in the Spring.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment