March 15, 2012

Washington State: Trip to Victoria, Canada (Pt. 3)

Happy Thursday everyone! It seems as though I have a bunch of photoshoots that I've gotten behind on blogging. Here is the last set of images from my trip to Washington state. If you missed part 1 and part 2, you can find images from Seattle here, or my images from Neah Bay here.

Chelsey lives in Port Angeles, a city in Washington that is so north of the state that you can see Canada from across the channel on a clear day. She always wanted to go there, so we decided it would be fun to take a day trip while I visited. It's only a ferry ride away and we figured why not? I'm so glad we ended up going because we had such a blast exploring the streets of Victoria and even visiting Craigdarroch Castle; the home of a super rich family that lived in Victoria a century ago. And let me tell you, a soap opera has nothing on the history of this eccentric family. After the few mile walk to the castle and back we worked up quite an appetite and decided to check out a local bar for some lunch. The bar we ended up at had the BEST onion rings we ever tasted and some really delicious pulled pork sandwiches.

Anyways, here's the rest of the images from my trip, and be on the look out for a post later today featuring my lovely sister and her husband. :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment