October 5, 2012

Rachel Senior Portraits

When Rachel asked me to take her senior portraits I was instantly so excited. She is such a caring, fun, bubbly, compassionate, truly selfless, outgoing young lady. I knew we'd have such a blast taking photos. Rachel lives up in Washington so when she flew down a month ago to visit friends and family we slipped away for a few hours to take some photos in the back wine country in Temecula. With the first snap of my camera I knew this would probably be one of my favorite (and easiest) photo shoots to date. She was completely down for traipsing through the wilderness, lying on old tree trunks, making our way through eucalyptus plants, this girl didn't hesitate at anything I asked her to do, all while wearing some killer outfits (hello maxi skirt and flower headband!). But her beauty definitely didn't depend on her outward appearance, this girl's light shines super bright from her servant minded attitude in everything she does. 

Congrats on graduating Rachel! I look forward to all that God is going to do in and through your life in this next chapter! 

And onto Rachel, Class of 2013! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment