January 29, 2012

Kellie Ann Events/ Weddings Photoshoot

A few months ago one of my good friends Kellie told me about an exciting business venture she was about to start. As she shared her passion with me about planning events she asked me if I would be able to do a photoshoot of her for her new business: Kellie Ann Events/ Weddings. Immediately I started thinking about a more styled shoot involving Kellie's love of vintage and eclectic things. I came up with the idea of blending both of her passions, so we set up a lovely scene with a bunch of calenders hanging from the trees(because coordinating always involves scheduling), an old type writer (representing the communication aspect of her business), a beautiful old phone (coordinating always involves making bazillions of phone calls), and a bunch of beautiful floral fabrics and lace. And voila! We had such a wonderful time setting up and shooting on this overcast day. Please check out Kellie's facebook page which she periodically updates and where she will officially announce the launch of her website. Thanks Kellie for allowing me to take photos of you, I had such a blast!



















No comments:

Post a Comment